Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Upgrading a Primos Killer-B with Real Wing Feathers

I was asked how I add real wing feathers to my strutter decoy that I use in my Through the Seasons hunting videos. No matter how good your decoy is (unless you're using a stuffer), nothing compares to real feathers for adding realism and increasing your turkey decoy's effectiveness, and in this Sweet Feed, I go over how YOU can add real feathers to your decoy.





You can learn more about turkey hunting and watch instructional videos on demand covering such topics as: Understanding and Using Turkey Calls (including the Box Call, Slate Call, Diaphragm Calls, Locator Calls, and Specialty Calls); River Bottom Rios (including Scouting, Sign, and Habitat); and Understanding and Using Turkey Decoys by purchasing a Turkey Module Subscription ($19.95 for three months of unlimited access) or Full Access Subscription ($49.95 for a full year of unlimited access). Click HERE for more details.